About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Please Pray for the ISA Detainees

I just wish to lend my prayers for all those in ISA right now.

I also pray for the 23 persons who are summoned to court today for attending the No to ISA Candle light vigil which has been peaceful thus far but according to the police, they are law breakers because it was an illegal assembly.

*************************************************************************************

Just another of my thoughts here, Is it an 'illegal assembly' to attend mass in church? it's a gathering of more then 4 persons. Does the church have permits to hold mass? what about weddings? I mean it's a gathering of more then 4 people in one spot, wat?! sometimes we light candles too!

When my family go to the cemetery to visit my mom's grave, we , let's see, that's me, my daughter, my sister, her son, my grandma, my brother, hmm that's more then 4 with kids involved too, and we light candles too! So do we need to get a permit for that?

Just wondering. What about if we go to the lake gardens with friends and family for picnic, we need a permit now right? i heard of some police telling ppl picnicking to disperse too recently.
Better to just keep applying every time we go somewhere and there's more then 4 people in the group la!

No comments: