About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The worry of a single parent today.

I'm worried today about all the stuffs that's been going on in the world.
In my own tiny corner so far things have been progressing very slowly and seems to be getting worse.

I work in the manufacturing line and so far it's only just getting to be bad.
We were relatively less affected then those in the electronics sector. I know my company management is trying it's very best not to lay of it's workers but at the same time they are struggling to stay afloat too. Being a single parent I really appreciate all they are trying to do to keep us in our jobs.

Around me are many factories and well, let's just say there has been a great reduction in traffic on the roads to work and back recently. This situation really scares me.

This month we have shut down product for 2 weeks. Yesterday my big boss announced some bad news that we were expecting already. The next few months will be worse so the company will cut down the no of working days. That is just for the next 2 months. what happens after that is anyone guess...... but I'm expecting a cut in salary.

What I'm worried about is how to manage with less income? All my income pays everything out the same day I get my salary and what is left is just enough for petrol and food.

If my income is cut by just 10 % I will be really struggling on petrol & food. Looks like no more visits to my sister's hse which is 16km away. And no more shopping for food when it runs out just need to make do until every thing is gone b4 going to the shop.

Thank God for Instant noodles! All I can do is pray very hard for this times to pass by quickly and not get dragged in the current.

I just have one wish and that is I hope and I pray that the people leading this country I don’t care opposition or government please focus on us the people stop your foolish games of politics you are in your position to work now is the time to proof your worth!

Lastly but never the least, May God, Tuhan, Allah, The Almighty God of all, guide us!

No comments: