About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Are YOU!~??

WHAT ARE YOU???
THE STAR
Wednesday July 23, 2008
20 years, rotan for raping five-year-old

KUANTAN: A tree cutter was sentenced to a maximum 20 years in jail and ordered to be given 20 strokes of the rotan by a Sessions Court here for raping a five-year-old girl.
K. Kamalason, 47, pleaded guilty to committing the offence at a Chinese graveyard in Bukit Setongkol here about 6.45pm on Dec 25, 2006.
Sessions Judge Ahmad Zamzani Mohd Zain, who described the offence as serious, cruel and inhuman, ordered the sentence to run from yesterday. The case was supposed to be heard yesterday morning, when Kamalason decided to change his plea.
In his submission, DPP Ahmad Fadhli Mahmud said the victim not only sustained bodily harm but also suffered “very serious internal injuries”, involving her uterus, intestines and private parts.
“She was also traumatised by the whole ordeal and may not be able to lead a normal life.” He asked for the court to impose the maximum sentence, as the victim was a young girl.
“How could he had done such a thing when he himself has two children?” he asked.
In mitigation, Kamalason, who represented himself in the hearing, asked for a lighter sentence, saying he had a wife, a mother and two children aged two and six to take care of.
****************************************************************************************************
My blood is practically boiling when i read just the headline!!
Is this person a human? I am pretty sure the animal kingdom would object loudly if i called him an animal!
Unfortunately, there are many more like this..... DEVIL! This devil is not fit to be a father! He is evil! Cases like this is why i am convinced that there is evil in this world! I'm not blaming this on the devil i'm saying HE IS THE DEVIL! HE is Satan's follower!
Some may say he is "sick". To me if he is sick then please put him down!
I know i am not GOD as such i cannot judge him. But,........... i can't help it Forgive me GOD but i have judged him and condemned him too. I have caste the stone at him even though i am not pure. To me his crime against such an innocent angel is just too violent and cruel for words.
To his family, I am very sorry that you have this,... devil as part of your family. May God protect you.
I hope that all those devil like him out there are caught and punished accordingly. If not in this life PLEASE GOD, Punish them in the next!To the little victim, my heart goest out to you, i will remember you in my prayers.
May the angel watch over all the little ones, everywhere.

No comments: