About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Friday, July 18, 2008


Dedicated to Dancer my Prancer

Fly away to the angels,fly away and be free.
Let your soul be at peace now; will you look down on me?
You are not alone, I know you are happy with Big Mummy,

It was just yesterday-you were breathing in my arms? Yet today,….you lay so still
I can't believe that you're gone, I remember you, young and happy, carefree, chasing crabs in the sand,
Waiting patiently for the rat,
Chasing all the cats,
Bullying your brother (lovingly), Yet always loyal, loving, guarding, us your family,
And that's what I'll remember.
So fly away to the angels, fly with them and be free. Let your soul be at peace now, don't forget about me.

When the time has come for me to go I have a few things I'd like you to know
Don't grieve for me nor shed a tear
Remember the good times shared when I was here
My mission here must have been completeS
o I'll follow the path and take my seat
The one that was made especially for meW
hen my body is useless and my soul set free
For I will be in a better place Can you imagine the smile upon my face
Finally at peace, no worries at all, I, too, will hear you when you call
You say dear Lord I miss him so much Never realized I loved hin so much
And even though you'll miss me my friend
This is not goodbye
It's just till we meet again
In Loving Memory Of My Beloved Dancer (My Hunny Bunny)
24th Dec 1994 to 18th July 2008
Dancer Dear boy, I miss you so much you were so good to us, You made me feel so safe when there was no one around. All these years I was strong living this life because of you my dear Dancer boy.
Thank you my HunnyBunny, for your unconditional love and devotion and for guarding us so loyally.
I will never forget you.

No comments: