About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Canning of the Three Women

Ok it's been too long since I last posted.

I just saw the Movie Julie/Julia (thanks to my brother-in-laws' sister) And it got me itching to blog again.

Too many things has happened since I last posted and my my life is very different from about a year ago. but, the blogging must and it should continue.

I read in the Star online News today about the above title and TA-DA more hypocrisy. I'm sorry I am clueless in Islamic laws but somewhere, once, someone told me that Islam upholds and protects women. If this is true why is in in this beloved country of mine, they decided to cane women?

Ok, Ok I get it some women can be real B******! and I know there are women who commits illicit sex and adultery and etc, etc, etc. But don't the men do it too? Have they ever canned the men who commits illicit sex and commits adultery? I think not!


"They were the first women in Malaysia to receive such punishment under syariah law.

Hishammuddin said he decided to bring to public attention the punishment meted to the three women because there had been “too much hype” over Kartika’s sentence.

“People are saying that no woman has been caned before and that Kartika should not be caned.

“Today I am announcing that we have already done it. There is no hidden agenda, we are merely executing our responsibility,” he told a press conference at his office yesterday."

Why after so so so so long suddenly last Tuesday, women are being canned?

No hidden agenda? I think you are justifying your act!

I hope those men who neglect child maintenance after they casually discard their wives and move on the the new ones get punished but no they get away "scott free!"

you know what it's always been a bucket load of hypocrisy here and I'm fed up!

To all you women out there do not get in trouble is my advise.



No comments: