About Me

My photo
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I'm a simple parent, living a real everyday life.

Saturday, November 8, 2008



At exactly 11.20 am (coz I remember so vividly that, right after, I turned straight to the clock to see what time it was!) on Monday, the 10th of November 2008, My little girl was born. And she was surprisingly little at 2.66kgs only! Even though it felt like a creature from the movie “Aliens” was trying it’s damness to make it’s way outta my body at the time! Well being not allowed any of these modern days mode of pain reliever would make anyone believe the same I’m sure!

Anyway my point is at it’s been a 4 years since the day my daughter was born. And she has changes so very much since. It’s been a tough 4 years for me as well but that’s a different story.

She was named Katrina Thereza Altree. My little angel.


These 4 years as just flew by so very fast. I still feel she is a little baby and in truth yes she is. But oh how much she has grown. From 2.66 kg to 19kgs is a whole lot of difference and I just feel like crying where has my little baby gone too?


It seems just like an hour ago I was carrying her in my arms or changing her diaper and now she is busy answering me back! Running & jumping all over the place. Fighting with me just so she can skip her dinner to play with friends.


Oh how I dread having her turn into a teenager. I want my little baby back. I just want to hold her and rock her to sleep and sing her a lullaby just a few more times before she starts telling me “don’t embarrass me mama!”


Well that is what I wish and of coz it’s like wishing that time stood still. Pointless.


My darling Katrina, how I love her with all my heart and mind and soul. If only I can put my feelings in a bottle and let her see it when she’s grown up soon one day.


In many ways she is my life saver, my reason for going on. For waking up to another day. She motivates me, she keeps me going when I feel so down and as though the problems of all this world is on me. I just need to see her smile and I feel all is right with my world.


Her sunny smile is infectious. Her laughter, like music. Her non stop chatter, is prove that I’m not a lone. Her trusting love, is prove of God in my life. Her hugs, revives me her tiny kisses pours love into my heart renewing my spirit.


And so I pray Dear God bless and keep her safe, happy and healthy always. Watch over her and guide her.

And God, Thank you a million Thank you s will not cover my gratitude for the gift of My Precious Princess, My daughter, Katrina Thereza Altree.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART!

No comments: